Summers mean some exotic seasonal fruits and the cold splash of the creamy, delicious looking slush and ice creams. No matter whether you are getting cold jello from the nearby parlor or visiting the ice cream trucks to get your favorite flavor, there is a special kind of happiness in having this particular cold dessert in the midst of the scorching heat of the season.
However, these days, people prefer homemade ice creams more than the ones available on the restaurant’s menu. There are mainly two reasons for choosing homemade recipes over professional ones- first, you can save money if you are making the ice cream at your home, and second, you can have a variety of flavors mixed together with ease.
Now, since we are talking about the summers, the most preferred cold dessert is the mango ice creams. The freshness of the mango pulp and the delicacy of the frozen ice cream makes the summer more enticing. This is why here we will talk about some incredibly easy but excellent ways about how to make mango ice cream at home. So, without any further ado, let’s get started with the job!
Mango ice cream recipe 1
- 400 grams of Nestlé MILKMAID or one small tin can
- 300 ml of fresh cream
- Mango puree made from three big fruits
- Take a bowl and pour the entire MILKMAID content into it. Do not add water to the tin and then to the bowl since you wouldn’t want the mixture to get too liquid.
- Once done, you need to add the mango puree followed by the fresh cream.
- After this, whisk the entire mixture until the elements get mixed well and the mixture becomes thick in consistency. You can either use a hand whisker or a blender to make the mix.
- Keep the bowl in the freezer but not before covering the bowl with a kitchen plastic wrap.
- After half an hour, take out the bowl in half set condition. Remove the plastic wrap and again whisk the mixture to make it creamy and smooth.
- Once the mixture gains the desired consistency, pour it into a tray and then keep it in the freezer for setting.
- At the time of serving, scoop out the desired amount and then you can add a little bit of chocolate syrup on the top or a small amount of mango pulp for garnishing.
Mango ice cream recipe tips and tricks
While making any kind of cold dessert, be it the mango or the chocolate ice cream recipe, there are some tricks that you can follow to enhance the taste. So, let’s see what you can do with the mango ice cream!
- Before putting the tray inside for complete freezing, you can add a bit of mango puree on the top and make designs using a toothpick.
- You can add small cubes of mango fruit to the ice cream mix to make the dessert taste better.
- You can combine some chocolate chips with the mango ice cream mix before putting the bowl in the freezer.
Making ice cream at home sounds a lot of fun. But, to achieve the perfect result, you need to follow this recipe well. It only needs three ingredients and a proper whisker, and you will end up having a wonderful cold dessert without fail.