CBSE Sample papers are the most crucial aid for scoring better in your CBSE exam. Solving the sample papers will help students to score better in the exams and are also able to work on weaker areas. The sample papers of CBSE are considered as a mock test which are prepared as per the latest syllabus, guidelines and blueprints issued by CBSE. All the sample papers are designed keeping in view the marking scheme of the actual question paper.
The Central Board of Secondary Education issues the sample papers for Class 10th and 12th students made by a panel of teachers so that students get an idea about the types of question they can expect for the upcoming board exams. Students should start solving the sample papers prior to one month from the date of the exam once there course revision is over.
Sample papers are a great way to practice for examinations. Following are the 5 benefits of solving sample papers before the exam.
- Time Management – All the sample papers are generally 3 hours long and solving it on time will help students to complete the actual question paper within the mentioned time frame. If you are taking longer time than expected to solve the sample papers than you need to practice more of it.
- Idea about the marking scheme – For students of Class 10 and 12 it is important to know the marking scheme for each and every subject. By solving the sample papers students will get to know the exact marking scheme which will help them while to prepare accordingly and focus on questions and topics with more weighatge.
- Helps in revision – Once students are done with the entire course syllabus they should practice the CBSE Sample Papers for revision purpose as it covers the entire syllabus. It includes questions from each topic from different sections.
- Boost up self-confidence – Sample papers help students to analyze their strength and weaknesses so that they can work on their weak points. It helps students to boost up their confidence level so that they can score better marks in their final exam.
- Speed and accuracy- Practicing lots of sample paper prior to the exam help students to improve their speed, make less mistakes and solve questions correctly. It will help them to complete the actual question paper on time.
So, practicing the sample papers will help the students to be perfect while solving the actual question paper.