Millions and millions of teenagers are inclined towards tobacco and cigarettes and are addicted for the same. Once the habit is being undertaken, it becomes a daily routine. Be it tobacco packets or cigarettes packets it is written: intake of smoke fumes or tobacco ingredients cause various diseases. Still, we don’t care. While we go out for a movie, they showcase various awareness programs regarding this issue, but there is no effective or desired result for the same. Some consume tobacco because of keeping themselves in trend and someone can sense he or she is cool, some consume cigarettes because of, etc.
Tobacco and cigarettes may seem lucrative but are made of certain chemicals which affect not only the lungs or the body parts but also the environment and the family as well. Below mentioned are certain points which require an eye regarding the various factors which are affected due to smoking and consumption of tobacco like:
- It affects the environment and causes environmental pollution- Nature is the wonderful gift of GOD. The environment is eternal beauty on the earth, but we humans have become the criminal for the same. Be it constructing a building or making apartments we cut down the trees. Similarly while smoking the cigarettes, we exhale the smoky fumes which directly affects the plants, makes the soil infertile and increase the amount of carbon dioxide. This causes various skin problems and lungs disease. As a result, it leads to environmental pollution.
- It breaks the financial growth of a person- Every person has a desire to be financially stable. The tobacco & Cigarettes may seem low cost. But if we consume 10 cigarettes per day, all the income is inclined towards the same; whatever incomes come to vanish way with all the fumes. It may lead to various conflicts in the house, and the children get badly affected. Imagine while this process the person falls ill and is admitted to the hospital. This requires a huge sum of money, and if the person is not claimed under ESIC, then it will break the financial growth of the person.
- It becomes an acquired constraint- Imagine there is a newborn baby, the baby replicates the same things whatever the elders or parents do. If one of the parents or the elder makes a habit of smoking weeds, cigarettes and tobacco, the child also replicates the same, and it is called to be acquired constraint not hereditary.
- It affects the professional growth of a person as well- Professionalplace doesn’t allow a person to intake alcohol or consume any types of weeds so, many professional go out for consumption of the same at a regular interval, this becomes hindrance for the work, and they have to do late sitting for the same and becomes tedious for the person. For them, energy drink or energy bar don’t matter what gives them energy and protein is the wildest and harmful tobacco & cigarettes.
- It gives rise to mood swings- Mood swings are a common problem nowadays, but sometimes mood swings become intolerable. Sometimes you are in a happy mood, and sometimes you are crying for no reason. Intake of tobacco and cigarettes can give rise to the same constraint and becomes out of control.
- Bad odor & Smell in the hair- While we smoke it is not the environment or human beings or our internal body system which gets affected but the clothes, hair, hands, etc gets affected, and it gives rise to smell constraint and if a person is standing nearby (The person does not smoke) he or she even if smells like cigarette smoke.
- Second-Hand smoking leads to TB and other problems as well- There is a new trend of second hand smoking one cigarette and is smoked what they call it as puff by more than 10 people. This may lead to T.B, bronchitis and children get more affected to this type of disease.
- The person does not desire to take proper diet- Chain smoker doesn’t wish to take food. The body gets addicted to the weeds, cigarettes in such form that person lose interest in taking or consuming a normal diet. As a result of which the person becomes thin, and this gives rise to other problems as well.
- It increases the cholesterol level- There are two types of cholesterol one is bad cholesterol, and other is good cholesterol, it increases the accumulation of bad cholesterol which makes the person dull and clumsy.
- It affects the skin in large amount- Smoking of Cigarettes give rise to faster aging of the skin, and the skin becomes rough and dry, and wrinkles get to form an early age.
www.mylevapor.com is the substitute for the same which provides a similar feeling as when we consume or intake of weeds or tobacco. It delivers the same at the doorstep. You can purchasethe Starter kits available in different color designs and styles. In a very short span of time,the electronic cigarette has created good popularity in the market. While consuming, the same we won’t differentiate in between the constraint and the cigarettes or tobacco. It is all the same and is of one of the breeds. You can order onlineand enjoy free shipping. Some websites also offer different offers and discount to new users on their first fewshipments.
Our life is in our hand, and it depends on us how to use and forecast the same. This is a very good initiative that is taken by the above-mentioned constraint, which replicates the tobacco and cigarette smoking with different desired flavor. You can even go for the option of demo kit as well with all types of customization and personalization facilities available at hand. If you have been using the conventional cigarettes still now, it’s time that you switch on to e-cigs that have become highly popular owing to their outstanding benefits. Chain smokers will not even get the jittery and uneasiness to feel while switching on to electronic cigarettes. Although these are not real cigarettes, still they are designed to provide you with the same feel and taste.
Author Bio: Anthony Karen is a health expert who has been running many health seminars and public discussions. She also manages her blog and reviews the health-related details provided by authentic sources.