If you are failing it difficult to conceive then the next step would be to locate a fertility clinic. It would be prudent on your part to undertake a little bit of homework. Obviously there are varied reasons on why a fertility clinic may work out to be a better choice. An example will throw better light on things. If a lady is finding to become pregnant, then they would meet a gynaecologist. Normally blood test to check level of your hormones is figured out and the basal body temperature. At this same juncture your husband would be checked with an urologist. As far as the diagnosis and solution to the problems is concerned it is strongly recommended that both of you get in touch with a single doctor. This is where the best infertility doctor in India comes into the picture. They can provide you with a large picture of things and it is strongly recommended you get in touch with one
- If you are a lady having more than a single miscarriage
- If you are under 35 years and have still not pregnant even after trying for a year.
- A man who has a poor sperm analysis
Before you head to a fertility clinic figure out what are the procedures you will need in the first place. Do give yourself some time on how you are planning to go about the process. A point to be noted is that infertility treatments costs a bomb and strong dose of drugs coupled with hormonal changes may evolve. In a way it terms to be an emotional coaster ride. If you are really aware about what to expect from the procedure then it will prevent you from getting into one and can ill afford that.
When you are about to choose a clinic before the time arrives undertake a research. A database of all the fertility clinics would give you a fair idea about the track record of a clinic. The results are updated every month or on a yearly basis, so you would need to check more about it. Do aware of the fact that certain fertility clinics that had a great track record at a certain point of time have degraded in quality. Though the numbers give you a fair idea from where to start.
Do make it a point that the clinic you choose has good ethics and follows the necessary protocols. Some questions to ask are as follows
- Are there any age caps on the patients that are considered for treatment? If it happens to be the case, then it is a good sign as the clinic is bothered about ethical issues
- What are the common procedures and how long does it take to accomplish them? Do make it a point that a clinic does offer the various infertility treatment procedures and all this is done keeping the vision of latest technology
Finally if you get in touch with a clinic, they should answer any queries that you have.