NSDL pan application status
Sometimes it happens that we have applied to create a PAN card but there is no information about it. What is its status? In which process our application is. It remains the same in our minds as long as our card will reach. If you also want to know this, we will tell you how to check your PAN card online. Friends,you can get information about the NSDL PAN application status from your mobile sitting at home and find out that PAN card is made or not.
Friends, you must have an android phone to check online PAN card. Through which we will be able to easily get the details. So, let’s know how?
The first way to check the PAN card
- First of all, download Android application named “PAN Search, Scan & Status”. Then you will tell you how to check the application status through it.
- Now open this application. After opening, go to Track Pan Application Status. Like a screenshot – Now you will get two options, Track NSDL pan Application and Track UTI ITSL Application, Select the agency you have applied for PAN card.
- After this, if you have applied to NSDL then fill in the Application Number and tap on TRACK. If UTI has applied to ITSL, fill out the coupon number and tap on TRACK.
- Then there will be complete detail after a few simple processes. After applying the Application Number and Coupon Number, you must have received it.
Another way to check PAN card
- First of all, go to PAN Status here. Now here you can get information about the pan card through two. From 15 digitsApplication Number or from your name and date of birth
- If the Application Number is to see the status, then select it and fill the 15 digits number. To search by name or name, select Name and fill Last Name, Frist Name and Middle Name. Then enter your birth date.
- Now get the code in an image below. Fill it in the set box and tap the SUBMIT button below.
You can check the PAN card’s validity status
- To know the validity of PAN card, go to the Income Tax e-filing website. Click the No More Pan button that appears on the left side of the screen here.
- Other important information like names, status and mobile number will be asked on the next page. You give details of them. The mobile number should be the one that you provided in the PAN card form. Because the OTP will be sent to the same number for user verification.
- After giving all the details you can click on the subset button. Then, on the next page, enter the OTP number that came on your registered phone number.
- It will ask few more questions only if you have many PAN cards under your name
- After giving the information sought, you will be able to check your PAN card’s validity status. Apart from this, there will also be the address of the PAN card which is active.
- Make sure the information given by you to check the PAN card’s validity status is correct. This information should match the information provided by you in the PAN card application.