Even though new technologies bring in powerful prospects for organizations, they also carry certain challenges. The pace of change in IT is extraordinary. The IT departments can no longer regulate on a single operating system, one or two computer models, and a list of approved applications. The cloud-based technologies and mobile devices have brought so much opportunity that it has introduced a mass of devices, apps and platforms for IT departments to manage and secure.
Anju Vallabhaneni- CEO of United Software Group Inc.
Mr. Vallabhaneni is the CEO of United Software Group Inc. which provides business process optimization, managed IT services, software development and IT recruiting and training. Talking about managed IT services he said that for a number of organizations the cost of employing and teaching qualified workers, buying the infrastructure to support developing technologies, and keeping systems up to date and safe can incur a lot of expenses. Instead of struggling to keep pace with technology, a lot of organizations turn to managed services providers for assistance. By relying on a third party to handle data center solutions, cloud deployments, collaboration tools and security, mobile initiatives, organizations can focus their time and resources on their basic business objectives.
Anju Vallabhaneni explains the benefits that managed IT services offer:
- Contract out changes fixed IT expenditures into variable costs and permits you budget efficiently. In short, you can only pay for what you use and that too when you require it. Thus, managed IT services can be extremely flexible.
- Employing and teaching an IT staff can be very costly, and provisional employees may not always live up to your beliefs. Contract out lets you emphasis your human resources where you need them most.
- Organizations that aim to do all IT Services internally by themselves will require much higher development, research, and execution time, all of which upsurge costs and are eventually passed on to clienteles.
- By choosing managed services you can gain access to staff with expert skills that are usually available round the clock.
- With a managed IT services you can advantage from the capability to consolidate all your servers and applications within managed data centers. This results in enhanced staff performance, irrespective of place. Entrance to central data centers in the system can also offer access to computer-generated services, in addition to storage and backup infrastructure.
- A business cannot be there without any risk. Markets, government regulations, competition, technologies, and financial conditions all change very fast. Outsourcing providers undertake and manage much of this threat for you, with precise industry information, particularly safety and compliance problems. They usually are much improved at determining how to avoid danger in their areas of proficiency.
Thus, it can be said that managed IT services can offer a lot of advantages to the organizations whether it is small or big.
Before joining United Software Group Inc., Anju Vallabhaneni completed his MBA education from Ohio Dominican University. Before this he has completed Bachelor of Engineering degree from Gulbarga University.