Australia is an amazing place to visit. There are options available for almost all ages and kinds of tourists. You can enjoy day trips and excursions, if you simply want to spend some quality time with your family.Saying noto water sports is just inevitable for water lovers and especially kids. Water sports are so abundantly available with easy training that even a water hating people can’t say no to it. Walking and biking tours can make you feel adventurous and have nice time with your buddies. The list does not ends here. If you are not a very big fan of water sports or adventurous sports and just love to see old culture, you can choose cultural or theme tours. If you want any one of these or any combination of these, then Australia is the place for you. Immediately go toImmigration services in Delhi, best immigration consultants in Delhi for Australia.
You must be wondering why you need immigration services. You might go their website and look for visas. Let me tell youthe types of visa Australian government issues. There are visas for just visiting Australia, there are visas for working in Australia. There are visas for settling in the country. There are separate visa for students. The list is given below.
- Visitor visas – Visas for visiting Australia as a tourist.
- Working and skilled visas – For working and later permanently live in Australia.
- Studying visas – For students to study in Australia.
- Family and spousal visas – To enjoy your working in Australia with your family
- There are other visas as well.
- There are some Repealed visas (Main applicant cannot apply for these visas as these are not available for them to apply
Only a very wide view of visas is mentioned above. Take a glance at a number of visa available. (subclass is denoted by sc)
- Visitor visa
- Work and Holiday visa
- Temporary Graduate visa
- Working Holiday visa
- Working and skilled visas
- Investor visa
- Skilled Recognition Graduate visa
- Skilled Regional visa (sc 887)
- Temporary Work visa
- Temporary Work visa (sc 457)
Family and spousal visas
- Adoption visa (sc 102)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (sc 838)
- Carer visa (sc 836)
- Child visa (sc 101)
- Dependent Child visa (sc 445)
- Parent visa (sc 103)
- Partner visa (sc 801 820)
- Prospective Marriage visa (sc 300)
- Bridging visa A –BVA (sc 010)
- Bridging visa C – BVC (sc 030)
- Bridging visa E – BVE – (sc 050 and 051)
- Medical Treatment visa (sc 602)
- Special Purpose visa
- Sponsored Business Visitor (sc 459)
- Business (Short Stay) visa (sc 456)
- Media and Film Staff visa (sc 423)
- Religious Worker visa (sc 428)
- Retirement visa (sc 410)
- Sponsored visa (sc 886)
- Sport visa (sc 421)
- Tourist visa (sc 676)
- Visiting Academic visa (sc 419)
Did you start seeing stars during the day? Here is the reason it is suggested that you should go to Immigration services in Delhi, best immigration consultants in Delhi for Australia and apply for proper visa to make your journey hassle free.