The admit card or hall ticket is now available for download on the official website of the exam conducting authority. The admit cards for the under graduate entrance exam is made available. Admit cards for the entrance exam are issued by Banaras Hindu University for the candidates who have submitted the application form successfully and completely before the last date and also paid the application fee. The candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the entrance exam can download the admit card one week prior to the entrance exam on the online portal “bhuonline.in”
The admit card for the entrance exam can be downloaded by entering the unique registration ID and password which was allotted to the candidates at the time of online submission of the application form.
Admit Card Date-
The admit cards were made available online from 24th April, 2017. The admit card will be made available online only. No admit card will be sent any candidate via mail or post. Downloaded admit card will be considered as the valid admit card. E-mail or SMS alert can also be send regarding the admit card on the registered e-mail id and phone number by the candidate
How to download the admit card-
The candidates are required to follow the given steps in order to access the admit card-
- Visit the official website which is bhuonline.in for access the admit card
- Search for the admit card tab on the home page
- Click on the link and a new page will get opened on the screen requiring the information of the candidate
- The candidate has to fill the information as the email id or registration number and password which were allotted to them while the process of registration was done. Click on submit option
- A new page containing the admit card of the candidate appears on the screen
- Candidate can either download the admit card or take the printout of the admit card and also maintain it till the process of admission gets over
A passport size photograph same as the candidate uploaded for online submission of the application form need to be affixed in the space provided on the printout of the admit card and self-attestation is also required
The downloaded BHU admit card is considered to the valid admit card. No admit card will be sent to any candidate via offline mode i.e. mail or post. The admit card is an important document to be carried along in the examination hall as no candidate without the admit card will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam.
In case of any mistake in the admit card for the entrance exam, candidates can report it to the exam conducting authority and get it corrected in the due time as later on, no request for the correction will be entertained. Candidate are also advised to keep print out of the admit card safe till the process of admission gets over.