Online forms are often a necessity as they will let you collect information to process orders, improve marketing, gather feedback, and more. But before you can take advantage of online forms you first need to be able to create them – which can be challenging.
Rather than tying yourself up in knots trying to figure out the code for online forms, using AidaForm (https://aidaform.com/) could be a far easier option. It is a platform for creating forms that is designed to be more user-friendly and accessible.
Tailor-Make Forms of All Types
At the center of AidaForm’s platform is its graphical form builder. Using it will enable you to create any type of form that you can require by structuring it out of the building blocks that are available for different fields.
In short you’ll be able to tailor-make forms depending on the purpose that you need them for – whether it is a contact form, survey, questionnaire, job application, or anything else. On top of that you can customize the style and appearance of your form so that it looks perfect by the time you’re done.
Due to AidaForm’s graphical approach you won’t need to touch a single line of code at any point. In fact after you’re done the code that you need to publish your form will be automatically generated, or you can link to the form directly if you prefer.
The features present in AidaForm are all designed to provide you with everything you need to create and publish forms, then collect and process the data from them. Some of its more notable features will let you:
- Choose one the pre-built templates to more quickly create forms by using them as a starting point.
- Incorporate various types of fields in your form including file uploads, signature fields, dates, multiple choice questions, Google Maps, Paypal payments, and more.
- Enable form validation to check the contents of each field for a match when data is submitted.
- Stylize your forms using the various themes that are available and customize them further to match your design requirements.
- Link to forms directly to publish them on websites or social media, or copy and paste the automatically generated code.
- Analyze the data that is collected conveniently using visualizations in the web interface, or export it in common formats such as Excel documents or Google Sheets.
- Try the built-in integration with MailChimp to import email addresses, or with Zapier to connect AidaForm with other apps.
Overall you should have a fairly thorough grasp of exactly what AidaForm can do right now, but it would be best to try it out for yourself. It could make a world of difference as you’ll be able to build far more effective forms by customizing them based on any requirements you may have.
Suffice to say if you want to create effective online forms quickly and without any difficulty, AidaForm is your ticket to do just that.